}

maandag 9 januari 2012

3 years of Coco love

First of all I want to thank all of you who read my blog. I hope somehow I manage to inspire you. Keep a close watch on Coco, because 2012 will be full of surprises! love, Coco xxx

And for the occasion, my very first post, 3 years ago! A short story and picture by Beermilkshake


THE FIRST DAY OF MARCH.

The first day I lay eyes on you was the first day of march. I remember, because it was warm that day and I went for a walk in the park.
There you were, being you. Sitting on a bench, reading Norwegian Wood of Murakami. It was like the world around you didn't exist. Like everything happening around you was utterly vanished. The real world to you was in the pages you read. I stopped walking and went to sit on the bench next to yours. I lit a cigarette. Camel light. That's what I always smoke.
You didn't notice me, so I could watch you without a problem. Not really there, absorbed by your book. You got angry at a certain point. I could tell, because your face turned red, your eyes got bigger and you started to wiggle your feet very nervously. I never saw someone getting so upset over a book. In public that is.

1 opmerking: