}

dinsdag 27 maart 2012

Everything I drew (I drew it for you)


































Paris has always been a key element in my friendship with Dominique (Nzeyimana) of Knotoryus. It's our shared love for this amazing city that made us click from day one. Ever since I've been there with her for Fashion Week I feel like something is missing every time I go there without her.. :) Last week I visited Paris again - sooo beautiful with this lovely spring weather. D wasn't there with me, but I picked up the new Knotoryus book at Colette! After 'Face everybody and Rule' she and hubby Stefaan (Pauwels) now published a second book. Everything I drew (I drew it for you) is a collection of pictures, drawings from the Knotoryus archives! Go get it online: Colette.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten